Have you planned for the Thanksgiving break? If not, this is the best time to improve your professional career networking! Here are tips to build up your personal brand.
1. Trim your LinkedIn page:Post your professional photo, and write a unique and concise summary such as your elevator pitch.
2. Join and Contribute to LinkedIn Groups:Find and join a group related to your goal so that you can give and get professional advice. If you cannot find a group, create one.
3. Have a career talks with friends and family:Friends and family are great networks to be able to give you critical advice.
4. Visit a local firm’s headquarters:If you visit another city, make a tour of local companies in that area. It would help you keep motivated on career development.
5. Do an informational interview:Some people are still working during the early days of the week. Try to contact professionals in your field for an informational interview.